Day Four: Movie Night!!!
What I love most about giving MOVIE NIGHT gifts is that it’s all about TIME and TOGETHERNESS.
For me this gift represents the simple pleasure of both relaxing and celebrating with loved ones.
This box included show tickets, Buddy’s favorite snacks and some post movie trivia. I really wanted to include a mini bottle of syrup too, but I couldn’t find one small enough to fit!
Ready for the BUDDY test?! (Answers at the end of this post! Don’t even think about cheating if you received this gift in the mail– DAD!!) Feel free to copy and print TRIVIA for your own movie night!
1. What does Buddy draw on his etch-a-sketch?
1. Santa clause
2. Mrs. Clause
3. Mona Lisa
4. A fireplace
2. Who was originally offered the role of Buddy?
1. Rob Lowe
2. Jim Carey
3. Tom hanks
3. Name three of the foods Buddy puts on his leftover spaghetti.
4. What year was movie released?
5. What present did Buddy buy has dad for Christmas?
1. A pancake maker
2. Santa lingerie
3. A Santa hat
4. An elf suit
6. What did Buddy admit to shoving in the VCR in his goodbye note to his dad and step mom?
7. Buddy the Elf’s suit was reportedly inspired by…
1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Claymation characters
2. Macy’s Christmas window display of 1941
3. John Denver’s first Christmas album cover
4. Mickey mouse’s Santa costume from 1952
8. A few of the sets in the movie were filmed in/at…
1. The North Pole
2. In an abandoned mental hospital (same as Freddy vs. Jason)
3. The same location as the titanic
9. Buddy ate cotton balls at the doctor’s office. The cotton balls were actually…
1. Pre-dyed cotton candy
2. Real cotton balls
3. Pin pong balls
4. Doughnut holes
10. The TV news clip of Buddy walking through Central Park was inspired by the infamous 1967 footage of Bigfoot. T/F
11. Ralphie from “A Christmas Story” plays a cameo role as an elf. T/F
12. Will Farrell once worked as a department store ELF? T/F
TRIVIA ANSWERS–1.) 3 2.) 2 3.) Chocolate Pop Tarts, Chocolate Syrup, Marshmallows, etc… 4.) 2 5.) 2 6.) 1 7.) 1 8.) 2 9.) 1 10.) TRUE 11.) TRUE 12.) Nope! but he did play a SANTA!