Hope you had a BEAUTIFUL Christmas season!!!
1. PAINT– earth paper plates
2. COMPARE– seed exploration
3. EXPERIMENT– add cooking oil and paper to water… test different methods of pollution removal
4. DISSECT– dissecting and discovering inside a daffodil
5. TASTE– dirt and worms!! (pudding mix and gummy worms)
6. DISCOVER– guess what’s under the cups?!
Frankie and I surprised the big kids with an after school SUESS SEARCH to celebrate Dr. Suess’s birthday this week!! We hid eight books (and treats) throughout the house… and after the big search the kids picked their favorite book to read-out-loud! It’s these simple little celebrations that I cherish so…