This has been a life-saver for me!!Â We were spending a colossal amount of money on groceries AND it seemed like I was at the super-market almost everyday!
All you need to get started is velcro, two thin canvas boards, punches/scissors & colored paper…
- As a family BRAINSTORM all of your favorite dinner foods.
- Color code SIDE DISHES, MAIN COURSE, and VEGGIES
- Use velcro to adhere all your choices on canvas #1
- Select menu items from canvas #1 and add to canvas #2 to make a new meal-a-day
- –Leave room for recipe of the week or chef’s choice
- –Makes lots of extra tags for new ideas
- –Alternate every week– each family member gets to plan meals (our kids love this being in charge for week!)
- –Make extra tags for sides like salad that you may eat more than once a week
Since implementing our new system we shop ONCE a WEEK… instead of every other day!Â Preparing dinner is now a BREEZE *seriously*!!Â Each family member gets to be be responsible!
Yes, I Love it!Â Hope you do too!