We officially have an 8th grader in the house!Â Today we started a new end of the school year tradition! Krischan searched for clues all around the house only to find the final scroll led him to a closet full of balloons!Â The gift balloon was printed with—- POP ME FOR SOME SUMMER FUN! Daddio also surprised him with silly spray (which got in his eye and made him grumpy) but all in all he had a blast!!
The clues rolled in newspaper scrolls:
Here are a few of the clues:
- School?Â NO more! NO more!Â What do you always take to the store? (Scroll was hidden in our green grocery bags).
- You are amazing, that is plain to see.Â Â Search for your next clue where you goÂ ______. (pee— Mason hid this scroll your know where!)
- Summer is here!Â It will be hot! Hot! Hot!Â Now find your next clue in a pot.
- Krischan in 7th grade? NO that is a mistake!Â Go find you next clue where you might view the lake.
- Dear 8th grader, we love you.Â Your very last clue is RED, WHITE and BLUE. (Scroll was behind his flag).
Let the summer time fun begin!