We are ready to TOSS the spring sweatshirts and winter jackets to the side.
We are ready to say good-bye to high school, 3rd grade, 1st grade and preschool.
We are ready to SLEEP IN! (every single day– I WISH!)
We are ready for bright and beautiful bursts of color!
We are ready for neighborhood bike rides.
We are ready to explore every inch of “our” woods.
We are ready for strawberry patches and fresh fruit at every meal!
We are ready for frog catchin’!!
We are ready to color outside the lines!
Our SUMMER FUN list is up and ready to go!! YAY!!!! We still have 13 days of school left and we are already counting down the seconds until we can officially start celebrating.
50 Fun Things To Do This Summer!
1. Host a Water Balloon Partay!
2. Make a Prayer Journal
4. Read at the Park
6. Camp Out in the Back Yard
7. Shaving Cream Slip & Slide
8. Paint by Bike
9. Water Color Spray Paint Fight
10. Mail Frisbees (and other fun stuff!)
11. Operation Kindness Day
12. Go Fly a Kite
13. Family Sleepover in the Basement
14. Ice Cream Soda Day (visit an old-fashioned soda shop… make our own?!)
15. Eat Dinner Blindfolded
16. Paint by the Lake with Easels
17. 4-H Fair
18. Wading at our favorite Creek
19. Nighttime Family Pillow Fight
20. Art Studio in a BOX
21. Go to the Beach
22. Camp K&K
23. The Water Park!
24. Try New Foods Day (everything you eat must be NEW!)
25. Putt Putt
26. Geo-catching (never tried this but it looks like so much fun)
27. Sidewalk Chalk Party
28. Make and Deliver Surprise H20 Fight
29. Blindfolded Mystery Date
30. Bakery Day (Visit a new bakery and order ANYTHING you want!)
31. Open an Adventure BOX
33. Wake-up EXTRA Early and Go out to BREAKFAST
34. Secret Agent Day
35. S’mores by our Fire Pit
36. Paint with an Old Electric Toothbrush
37. Read by Flashlight under the Stars
38. Make an Outdoor Library
39. Lemonade Stand
40. Visit Cabellas
41. Make a Super Duper Obstacle Course
42. Make a Rocket Ship (and collect moon rocks!)
43. Fly Swatter Art
44. Messy Play Party
45. Outside Breakfast (Pancakes on the Grill) Party
46. Mud Kitchen
47. Stay Up Late and Read by Candlelight on the Front Porch
48. Go Hiking
49. Paint By Slip & Slide
50. Eat an Edible Flower